SEC Law: Section 16

Must I still file Form 4 for my company stock purchases and sales after I leave the company, or if I want to indicate that I am no longer an insider? Do the rules for matching short-swing profits still apply? This is premium content

The Section 16 rules, including the requirements of Form 4, apply for up to six months after...
For access to this answer, please sign in or register.
Not Yet a Member?

This feature is a benefit of Premium membership.

Registering as a Premium member will give you complete access to our award-winning content and tools on stock options, restricted stock/RSUs, SARs, and ESPPs.

Who becomes a Premium Member? See our long list of paid subscribers.

Are you a financial or wealth advisor? Learn more about MSO Pro Membership.

View Homepage

Questions or comments? Email support or call (617) 734-1979.
We've updated our Privacy Policy, and this site uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy to learn more.