SEC Law: Section 16

Do senior executives or directors need to make personal SEC filings, such as Forms 4 and 5, for nonqualified deferred compensation plan participation or distributions? This is premium content

Plan participation itself does not trigger any SEC filings for senior executives, directors, and other company insiders. However, Section 16 filings are required if nonqualified deferred compensation for corporate insiders is put into company stock units in a phantom stock account. Filings are required at...
For access to this answer, please sign in or register.
Not Yet a Member?

This feature is a benefit of Premium membership.

Registering as a Premium member will give you complete access to our award-winning content and tools on stock options, restricted stock/RSUs, SARs, and ESPPs.

Who becomes a Premium Member? See our long list of paid subscribers.

Are you a financial or wealth advisor? Learn more about MSO Pro Membership.

View Homepage

Questions or comments? Email support or call (617) 734-1979.
We've updated our Privacy Policy, and this site uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy to learn more.