Financial Planning: High Net Worth

If I enter into a hedging transaction in my company stock, as a senior executive do I need to report this to the SEC on Form 4? Can I be banned from hedging? This is premium content

The SEC's Division of Enforcement has been investigating executives' reporting of certain derivative securities transactions. When you enter into a hedging type of transaction, such as collars or prepaid variable forward contracts, you need to...
For access to this answer, please sign in or register.
Not Yet a Member?

This feature is a benefit of Premium membership.

Registering as a Premium member will give you complete access to our award-winning content and tools on stock options, restricted stock/RSUs, SARs, and ESPPs.

Who becomes a Premium Member? See our long list of paid subscribers.

Are you a financial or wealth advisor? Learn more about MSO Pro Membership.

View Homepage

Questions or comments? Email support or call (617) 734-1979.
We've updated our Privacy Policy, and this site uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy to learn more.