Restricted Stock: Performance Shares

Form 8949 and Sch. D diagrams How do I report a sale of performance shares or PSUs on my federal income-tax return? This is premium content

You need to complete Form 8949, Schedule D, and Schedule 1 for the year of your stock sale and file them with your IRS Form 1040 tax return. You do this even if...
For access to this answer, please sign in or register.
Not Yet a Member?

This feature is a benefit of Premium membership.

Registering as a Premium member will give you complete access to our award-winning content and tools on stock options, restricted stock/RSUs, SARs, and ESPPs.

Who becomes a Premium Member? See our long list of paid subscribers.

Are you a financial or wealth advisor? Learn more about MSO Pro Membership.

View Homepage

Questions or comments? Email support or call (617) 734-1979.