SEC Law: Basics

I am an affiliate. I plan to exercise my options and sell the shares. What forms do I file with the SEC, and when? This is premium content

Form 144 must be filed on or before the sale date. Form 4 must be filed...
For access to this answer, please sign in or register.
Not Yet a Member?

This feature is a benefit of Premium membership.

Registering as a Premium member will give you complete access to our award-winning content and tools on stock options, restricted stock/RSUs, SARs, and ESPPs.

Who becomes a Premium Member? See our long list of paid subscribers.

Are you a financial or wealth advisor? Learn more about MSO Pro Membership.

View Homepage

Questions or comments? Email support or call (617) 734-1979.