Tax Center: ESPP Withholding

What should I do if I don't receive a W-2 or if I lose it? This is premium content

Each company you worked for as an employee in the prior tax year should give you an IRS Form W-2, usually no later than January 31. If you have not received your W-2 by the middle of February...
For access to this answer, please sign in or register.
Not Yet a Member?

This feature is a benefit of Premium membership.

Registering as a Premium member will give you complete access to our award-winning content and tools on stock options, restricted stock/RSUs, SARs, and ESPPs.

Who becomes a Premium Member? See our long list of paid subscribers.

Are you a financial or wealth advisor? Learn more about MSO Pro Membership.

View Homepage

Questions or comments? Email support or call (617) 734-1979.
We've updated our Privacy Policy, and this site uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy to learn more.