A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Form 4852
IRS form to file as a substitute with your federal tax return if you do not receive a Form W-2 or Form 1099-R from your company for the prior tax year. You can also file this form as a substitute if your Form W-2 is incorrect but you do not receive a Form W-2c to correct it. You complete Form 4852 and attach it to your tax return. For more on what to do if you do not receive a W-2, see the related FAQ.
Return to list Register Now

Try the new myStockOptions.com Glossary App! Now available for Android and iOS.

Get it on Google Play
The content is provided as an educational resource.
myStockOptions.com shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Copyright © 2000-2022 myStockPlan.com, Inc. U.S. Patent 7,353,200.
Contact editors@mystockoptions.com for licensing information