A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Form 1099-G

An IRS form most commonly used to report unemployment compensation or any state or local tax refunds you received during the year. Some states make the form available on the unemployment website where you created an account and signed up to get the payments.

Unemployment benefits are taxable income and need to be reported on your tax return. You can also choose to have taxes withheld from your benefit payments or pay estimated taxes. See Topic No. 418 Unemployment Compensation at the website of the IRS.

Return to list Register Now

Try the new myStockOptions.com Glossary App! Now available for Android and iOS.

Get it on Google Play
The content is provided as an educational resource.
myStockOptions.com shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Copyright © 2000-2021 myStockPlan.com, Inc. U.S. Patent 7,353,200.
Contact editors@mystockoptions.com for licensing information