A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Reciprocal Agreement
For employees who live in one state but work in another, this is an accord between the two states that prevents double taxation, excess withholding, and the need to file tax returns in both states. As the resident of one state, you may be exempt from tax withholding in the state where you work. To avail yourself of a reciprocal agreement, you usually must file an exemption form with your employer. For details on the taxation of state-to-state mobile employees who have equity compensation, see the related FAQs about stock options and restricted stock/RSUs.
Return to list Register Now

Try the new myStockOptions.com Glossary App! Now available for Android and iOS.

Get it on Google Play
The content is provided as an educational resource.
myStockOptions.com shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Copyright © 2000-2021 myStockPlan.com, Inc. U.S. Patent 7,353,200.
Contact editors@mystockoptions.com for licensing information