A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Form SSA-131
A government form used to report nonqualified deferred compensation and Section 457 plan deferrals and payments that could not be reported in Box 11 of Form W-2. For example, Form SSA-131 is used if deferrals to and payments from nonqualified plans occurred during the tax year. This can happen in certain situations with grants of restricted stock units that have a deferral feature or accelerate vesting upon retirement eligibility, as explained in an FAQ elsewhere on this website.
Return to list Register Now

Try the new myStockOptions.com Glossary App! Now available for Android and iOS.

Get it on Google Play
The content is provided as an educational resource.
myStockOptions.com shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Copyright © 2000-2023 myStockPlan.com, Inc. U.S. Patent 7,353,200.
Contact editors@mystockoptions.com for licensing information